Want to speak with someone?
Our Product experts are standing by to answer any questions
Used Car Warranty Information - Lubrico
Do You Need Mechanical Breakdown Protection?
Most people protect their vehicle against collision, theft and rust but not enough thought is given to the high cost of an unexpected mechanical repair, even though the risk is much greater.
In an effort to assist you in assessing your warranty needs, we suggest you consider your answers to the following questions:
- Do you drive more than 20,000 km or 12000 miles per year?
- Do you do a lot of short-run, stop and go or city driving?
- Have you financed or leased your vehicle?
- Are you on a tight budget with limited "rainy day" savings?
- Do you value the "peace of mind" of knowing you're protected against most major repair expenses?
- Would you insist on a warranty if you were purchasing a new vehicle?
If you found yourself answering "YES" to many of the questions, you should consider purchasing the protection of a Lubrico Warranty when you buy a used vehicle.
With today's rising vehicle repair costs, can you afford to be WITHOUT the protection of a Lubrico Warranty?
Would you be prepared for any one or more of these unexpected expenses?
- Engine Overhaul - $3,400
- Transmission - $2,900
- Air Conditioning - $900
- Head Gasket - $900
- Water Pump - $375
- FWD Axle Shaft - $395
- Fuel Pump - $395
- Rack and Pinion - $550
- ABS Brakes - $2,800
- Transfer Case - $2,800
- Ball Joint - $375
- Power Windows - $295
- Starter Motor - $325
* The above costs are estimated retail averages only. Actual costs vary widely depending on such things as make, model, labor cost etc. Lubrico offers warranties with varying "limits of liability" from $600 up to $5,000 per claim. Ask your Selling Dealer for full details.
Protect Your Purchase With Confidence
The technological changes that have taken place in the automotive industry in recent years have created a complex, hi-tech automobile. With these changes have come increasingly high automotive repair costs. For example, while air conditioning, electronic transmission and anti-lock brake systems have become commonplace, the cost to repair these components continues to be very high. It is important that you protect yourself from what could be a major financial burden.
We know that everyone's warranty needs are a little different. For that reason, we have developed a wide range of plans and coverage options to choose from:
- We offer plans ranging from our most basic 3 month Limited Powertrain Protection to our most comprehensive, the Superior Protection which, in addition to the powertrain, includes coverage for your air conditioning, electrical components, brakes and more!
- Towing, Roadside Assistance and Breakdown Away From Home Coverage included on all plans at no additional cost.
- All plans are available on any Make or Model car.
- Coverage options such as "Zero Deductible", "Hi Tech Power Equipment" or "Car Rental " may be added to your plan to enhance coverage.
- Professional and courteous Customer Service Staff and Claims Adjusters are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm EST.
- We are proud to provide fast, hassle-free claims processing! Just a simple call to our toll-free Claims Line and we will start procedures immediately by directing you to one of the 2,500 Repair Centres across Canada and in the U.S. that are approved to carry out Lubrico Warranty repairs.
- Our coverage applies anywhere in Canada and the U.S.
- Each and every plan we sell is fully insured by St. Paul Guarantee for your protection.
- Our coverage is both transferable and renewable.